Spirulina and mint treats for a good breath. Ideal for a morning routine to refresh your dog’s breath while also contributing to his health.
Contains only three plant-base ingredients without allergens:
1. Malted barley sprouts are rich in proteins;
2. Spirulina is a superfood algae rich in vitamins and minerals. It is a source of iron and calcium. Spirulina is a superfood that has antioxidant, antiallergic and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Mint is known for freshening breath.
Seasoning: Coconut shavings.
Why choosing Mes Biscuits Maison?
• Treats are dehydrated at low temperature to better preserve their natural colors and to prevent oxidation of the ingredients’ active molecules;
• Human food grade ingredients that are approved by Health Canada as Veterinary Health Products (VHPs);
• Hypo allergenic & Vegan: No grains, no soy, no peanuts, no meat, no fish, no eggs, no sweeteners, no artificial colours, no additives, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors;
• Certified Aliments du Québec.
Meet Minty, the bernese mountain dog pictured on the pouch that inspired this treat:
« I’m a big teddy bear! I am in constant search of affection. I brush my teeth 2 – 3 times a week, and a daily treat helps me keep my breath fresh so I don’t scare people away. » Minty
Try this: Your dog is tired of its food? Season it up with our treats! In a bowl, combine 2 treats with 1 tbsp of water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir the mix to add on top of your dog’s food.
- Our Trusted Ingredients: Barley Flour, Whole Spirulina Powder and Mint Powder, Carob Powder.
It is recommended to give a maximum of 10% of the caloric requirement in treats.
Manufactured by Inova Source Inc.
MAPAQ Food Safety and Hygiene Manager Certification