Apples and chamomile for bedtime treats. Ideal for a bedtime routine while contributing to your companion’s health.
Contains only three plant-based ingredients without allergens:
1. Whole fresh apples are a source of fibers, vitamins and antioxidants;
2. Malted barley sprouts are rich in proteins;
3. Chamomile is known for its calming effect.
Seasoning: Coconut oil and shavings.
Why choosing Mes Biscuits Maison?
• Treats are dehydrated at low temperature to better preserve their natural colors and to prevent oxidation of the ingredients’ active molecules;
• Human food grade ingredients that are approved by Health Canada as Veterinary Health Products (VHPs);
• Hypo allergenic & Vegan: No grains, no soy, no peanuts, no meat, no fish, no eggs, no sweeteners, no artificial colours, no additives, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors;
• Certified Aliments du Québec.
Meet Sleepy, the english bulldog pictured on the pouch that inspired this treat:
« I’m calm and placid, and I love spending most of my days snoring. I love bedtime routines with treats. It’s my way of knowing it’s time to go to bed. I salivate just knowing that I am about to receive my treat for the night » Sleepy
Try this: Your dog is tired of its food? Season it up with our treats! In a bowl, combine 2 treats with 1 tbsp of water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir the mix to add on top of your dog’s food.
- Our trusted ingredients: Fresh whole apple puree, barley flour, chamomile powder, carob powder
It is recommended to give a maximum of 10% of the caloric requirement in treats
Manufactured by Inova Source Inc.
MAPAQ Food Safety and Hygiene Manager Certification